The article should be in Microsoft Word document file format.
Authors are invited to submit the papers through E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be unique and should not have been published earlier or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal. Authors shall adopt the IJRBSM template while preparing their papers.
NEW UNIVERSITY is a monthly peer reviewed online journal.
The NEW UNIVERSITY invites paper contribution in the following categories:
- Original research
- Survey / Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific / research topic
- Extended version of conferences / Journals / Workshops
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research
- Technical Notes
GUIDELINES TO CONTRIBUTORS
- Please submit the manuscript as MS Word file.Click Here to Download the Template
- The article length must be less than or equal to 10 pages.
- All submitted manuscripts must be original work that is not submitted to another journal or under consideration for publication in another form, such as a monograph or chapter of a book. Authors of submitted papers are obligated not to submit their paper for publication elsewhere until an editorial decision is rendered on their submission.
- The text of the manuscript should be prepared in 14 pt type with 1,5 inch margins. The text should be single spaced.
- The first page shall contain the title of the manuscript, and an abstract of not more than 150 words, 2-3 Keywords. The first page should also include the names of the authors, their affiliations and email addresses.
- Footnotes should appear at the bottom of the page on which they are referenced
- Tables and Figures must be numbered with Roman numerals and should be placed in the appropriate place in the main text.Tables can be single spaced and the font size should be 10 pt. Each table must have a title followed by a descriptive legend.
- Equations must be numbered consecutively on the right margin, using Arabic numerals in parentheses.
- References appear at the end of the paper. They should be single spaced and 11 pt font size.
Authors retains copyright of their article and the publisher will have right to publish the article. We follow Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 license.